Ahh.. my camera broke!

I know I have been terrible about posting- and I had such good intentions, too! Oh well, I have no excuse really except that it was a very busy few months, with lots of weddings! Lots of beautiful weddings, I should say... but unfortunately I don't have photos of any of them because my camera broke. Drat- I knew I should have replaced that crappy thing years ago. Hmm... maybe Santa will bring me one this year (ah hem, Marc!). Anway- hopefully I'll be able to get some nice images from the photographers that documented each event, because they were all unqiue and special and could be inspiration for brides still planning. In the meantime, I did notice that Lexi (http://www.lexiphotography.com/) posted some beautiful shots of Andrea and Julie's October wedding. I'll include some here, because they are georgous! I think I mentioned before how much I loved this wedding.. my photos didn't really do the day justice, but Lexi's are amazing. Also, now that my busy season has passed and things are a bit more managable around here I'm planning on posting ideas and inspiration for different types of wedding flowers- maybe arrangements that use unexpected elements, or color combinations that aren't often seen. So stay tuned for that!








Comments