Inspired Harbor Wedding!

Right from the start I was enchanted with the ideas that Jeannine and Derek had for their wedding and I could not wait to put it all together. For one thing, they are beautiful people- Jeannine used to work with my husband and when my daughter would visit the office she always took the time to entertain her and give her lots of attention! So much so that she still talks about her, years later. And, also I just loved, loved, loved all the elements they were planning on incorporating. I think the flowers we used were beyond romantic- succulents, and veronica and green hydrangea to name a few- but they also fit in with the modern feel of the Exchange Conference Center that overlooks the harbor in Boston. It really was a perfect blend of classic romance and modern chic and Ashley O'Dell did an unbelivable job of caputuring it all in images from the day. Just check out these georgous pictures, and if you're looking for a wedding photographer- call her!!!!

http://aodell.com/
http://www.exchangeconferencecenter.com/



























Comments