Vibrant Summer Soiree

I love the autumn in New England. The cool crisp air, the smell of burning leaves, the distant sound of a football game from the local high school, the trees exploding with brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow. But a tiny part of me longs for the dog days of summer, when you don't need to bundle up in three layers (or fight with your kids to wear their jackets!), when everything is lush and green. Well, as a nod to the not so long ago days of this summer I'm posting pics from Ross and Miriam's July wedding at The Pierce House in Lincoln. I loved the way the flowers turned out for this wedding- a bold color combination and surprising textures allowed for memorable arrangements and personal flowers. But I won't say any more - I think it's best to let these georgous images from Glen Cooper (shot by Janice Johnson) speak for the day- it really was absolutely lovely and my words just wouldn't do it justice!



Comments