A Lush Habitat

Admittedly, I'm a bit behind in my posts. A busy end of 2010, an extended trip to visit family in France (with no Internet- gahhh!) and the fact that I spent every spare moment shoveling during a snow filled January contributed to my lack of motivation for updating my blog.. but of course those are just excuses! I do have some lovely weddings to share and some ideas I'd like to feature, so I'm back and ready to go! First up, Cori and Todd's beautiful wedding at Habitat in Belmont. If you're still searching for venue, check this place out.. it is just georgous. Lush grounds, beautiful gardens and a quaint manor house provide for the most romantic of settings! The couple chose a fall themed color scheme for their intimate gathering and peppered it with personal touches- like the ice cream truck that pulled up at the end of the night! And one of our favorite planners, Jenny from Trends and Tradions Events was on site to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks to her for most of the photos!

Bride's bouquet of roses, dahlias, calla lilies and orchids

Vows in the garden, photo by Rob Vassegh


ceremony decor


Dinner in the mansion


table arrangement

end of the evening, photo by Rob Vassegh

Comments