Another Style Me Pretty Feature!

As I'm sure is the case with many of you, Style Me Pretty is my go-to blog for inspiration. Every day there seems to be a wedding featured that's even more georgous or unique than the last. And, I know many of the brides I work with feel the same way. That's one reason it's so thrilling when one of our couples gets to be featured on the site!

Meaghan and Matt had a crazy beautiful wedding in Boston last June. I felt so fortunate to be a part of their special day for many reasons but mainly because they were such a lovely couple. It truly was a pleasure helping them bring their vision for their wedding to life. And, I think it's so nice that they put so much of themselves in to their ceremony and reception. All the personal and thoughtful details were surely appreciated by the loved ones that helped them celebrate! And now others can draw inspiration from them too. It truly was magical.

I'll be posting photos from their wedding here too, but for now here's the link to the Style Me Pretty entry:


http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/09/08/fairmont-copley-plaza-wedding-by-unique-weddings-by-alexis-grazier-photography/


And.. here's the link to the blog entry that the photographer-Matt Grazier- posted shortly after the wedding:


http://www.grazierphotoblog.com/2011/07/meaghan-matt-a-copley-fairmont-plaza-wedding/

Comments