Romance at The Villa

Admittedly, I am very, very behind on my blog posts! But now that wedding season has quieted down and I have a bit of room to breathe, I'm going to refocus my efforts and try to share most of the weddings we were fortunate enough to be a part of this fall and early winter. I'm backtracking a bit with this one, but I can't wait to show you.. this wedding was really really lovely and infused with rich color in all the right places (love the shoes!!).

Sarah and Rad were married on a georgous fall day in mid September. The deep red color the couple chose to use was a perfect compliment to the early autumn landscape and the fruitwood tones of The Villa's main ballroom. And, it allowed for us to use the georgous roses, dahlias and calla lilies that comprised Sarah's lush bouquet (love, love, ,love)! The bridal party flowers and ceremony were done in all white- fluffy white hydrangea, large open white roses and more dahlias. It was a lovely contrast to the deep red tones of the other flowers- quite a romantic, elegant combination!

Kristina Smith Photography captured the beauty of the day so well with georgous photos that really told the story. Here are just a few of the breathtaking images:











Comments

  1. So, I’m just looking at this now (only seven years later) LOL! The flowers were very rich and beautifully designed! Thank you for nicely complimenting our fall wedding! Our favorite season! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment