At The Taj...

What a treat I have for you today! I've been following Leah Haydock's blog ever since Lauren told me she would be photographing her and James' June wedding.  So, I can tell you without a doubt that her work is ahhh-mazing no matter what.  But, pair her talent with a gorgeous bride, handsome groom, fabulous venue, style galore (Lauren's Vera Wang was to die for!!), lush flowers (of course!), and many personal details and you've got the story of this stunning wedding laid out in the most beautiful way.  Leah posted the images in three installments on her blog- I'm linking to the third and final one here, but believe me, it's worth sticking around and looking at the first two. 

Lauren is not only beautiful on the outside, she's also super nice and was a doll to work with.  It was fun working with the couple during their planning process and it was a treat to help pull it all together at the end. What a pleasure to collaborate on this wedding! Click on the photo below to see all the memorable images.



Comments

  1. The flowers were all so beautiful!!! I held Lauren's bouquet for a few moments at one point of the day and I couldn't get over the amazing fragrance of the flowers. Hope we get to work together again in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment