Garden Glamour!


I think these photos from
Lindsey Light Photography say it all. 
What an absolutely fabulous Glen Magna Farms
summer wedding!   I think you know how I feel about
peonies and garden roses.. honestly I can't get enough of them, and I never tire of working with them.  I am especially in love with these pale peach David Austin Juliet roses.. swwoooon.  When they're arranged together without too much fuss it really makes for memorable personal flowers and table pieces.

It was such a pleasure working with Katie and Marc-
a beautiful couple through and through! - and I am thrilled their special day turned out to be so beautiful in every way.  And, I'm happyh to be able to share these lovely photos of their amazing day.  Click here for more of Lindsey's georgous images!













Comments