Fun in a can!

I can't even begin telling you how much I enjoyed working on this wedding! I've been looking forward to it ever since the bride- Lauren- explained her vision and how she was busy collecting vintage tin cans to use as containers... and that was many months ago.  I love vintage stuff- especially rustic stuff like cans, crates and other things that tell a story.  And,  I was thrilled that she wanted to use mainly orange dahlias- which I totally, absolutely and completely LOVE.  This is one gorgeous flower- vibrant, fun, fluffy.... just amazing.   Also, the wedding was held at Meditech in Canton, which is an absolutely unique and beautiful venue.  My dad used to work in that building years ago, and even as an indifferent teenager it made an impression on me.  This is no ordinary office building.  If you don't know it, and are looking for somewhere unique and romantic, and magical for your wedding.. check it out!  The atrium is really very special.  Anyway, here are a few pics I took yesterday.  When I get some professional ones I'm sure I'll post those too!









Comments