Around The Corner..

Spring is almost here-yippee!!  As the snow melts and the temperatures start creep up I start to get excited.  Not because I'm not a huge fan of winter (to put it mildly), but because it means that the flower market will soon be a bloom with so many gorgeous flowers.  Each stall and vendor table will be literally overflowing with flowers, greens, branches and berries in a riot of color.  It's magic this time of year! Peonies, tulips, anemones, and ranuculus oh my! 
 
And, today in honor of that I have an absolutely stunning spring wedding to share with you.  The fabulous Stacie Kirkwood just sent me images from Lisa and Ryan's May 2012 wedding held at The Spring Valley Country Club and I couldn't wait another minute to post them.   I loved the subtle colors paired with pops of striking black. And the feathers and rhinestones helped highlight the the couple's fun personality.  Enjoy!
 


 





Comments