Garden Glam!

I cannot tell you how much I loved working on this wedding!  I'll be posting some stunning professional shots of Heather and Tom's absolutely drop dead gorgeous Lyman Estate wedding from the talented Molly of Molly Anne Photography, but for now, here are a few pics I took myself.   The combination of peonies, David Austin garden roses, ranuculus, vibernum and stock in lusious peach, coral and blush color tones really was breathtaking, These flowers had me from hello.  From the minute I picked them up at the flower  market it was pure joy... but when I was finished setting up and could see the full effect- well, it was just magic.  And, you know I love a crafty bride!! Heather provided the all vases which she painted herself to look like mercury glass.  They were just perfect. We grouped them differently for each table- some had just one large vase, others had two, and a few had three smaller ones.  It's really a great idea to have a few different table styles- I think it makes your wedding seem more intimate and personal.








Comments