On Top of the Hub!

Marissa and Jeremy were married at the UMass Club, which happens to be located on the 33rd floor of a lovely Post Office Square building.  The venue provides a breathtaking view of our beloved Boston from every room.  It was hard to concentrate on setting up the event with the city laid out at my feet! It was such a beautiful day- the sun was sparkling off the buildings, the sky was a brilliant blue and the water in the harbor looked as inviting as it ever could.  I kept finding myself drawn to the window, nose pressed to the glass.  But, the flowers commanded my attention too- coral peonies are my absolute favorite summer flower and I was thrilled Marissa wanted to use them in the arrangements and bridal party flowers.  I combined them with hydrangea, garden roses, spray roses, stock, hanging amaranthus and a hint of tweedia for a pop of blue.  The colors were a wonderful compliment to the neutral tones of the club and the relaxed composition was perfect for sunny summer day.









Comments