Lush Garden Style Wedding- Fairmont Copley Plaza

Copley Square is one of my favorite spots in Boston.   I love everything about it- the architecture, the shopping, the restaurants, the library, the farmers markets, everything... And I love Fairmont weddings!  The Oval Room is such a great setting for a wedding- it's elegant but understated, it's formal without being stuffy.  And, you can do so much with colors! I've done so many different combinations in that room and I can't think of one that I didn't like.  For this wedding we used a combination of vibrant and muted tones ranging from raspberry to blush and made sure to incorporate lots of silvery green.  The effect was like a blooming garden in the middle of the city!  An urban oasis of flowers!

And Emily's bouquet- well, I was thrilled to be able to use some of my favorite flowers (white anemone, Cafe Au Lait Dahlias, Keira garden roses and ranuculus) to create something unique and memorable for her.










Comments