Perfect at the Pierce House

I have been excited about this wedding since I first met with Lisa and Lee way back last winter when it was still cold and grey out. I loved the laid back style and lush color scheme they'd chosen for their wedding, I love early Fall and I LOVE working at the Pierce House in Lincoln. It's such a beautiful spot- it doesn't really need much in the way of dressing up and Lisa and Lee totally got that. They stuck with décor that complimented the natural beauty of the grounds instead of competing with it. We used lots of fall grasses, succulents, native dahlias, garden roses, anemones and oh lots of other beautiful flowers all arranged in mason jars and old bottles. The wooden slabs on the tables helped make the setting relaxed and natural feeling. Oh, and did I mention the weather? 82 degrees and sunny on Sept 27? Quelle chance!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments